Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome To My Blog


Hello Everyone, Thank you so much for coming to my blog, If you don't know what it is about.
Its mostly about Make Up, Nail Polish, & Some random Fashion. Drug Store Make Up, High end Make Up, Drug Store Nail Polish, High End Nail Polish, & Mostly Fashion you could find at your local Cavenders, Woods Boots & PAC Sun, I am in no means a Girly Girl what so ever, I just enjoy looking a little pretty all the time & also helping people with Make up tips & tricks.
So a little info about me, I am 16. I live in Texas (West Texas) pretty much in the middle of no where.. Its nothin' but sand & mesquite bushes around here, I'm sure you've seen my area on big news stations lately due to the devastating Wild Fires, & It was yet to rain this year :(
I Love My town & hope to never have to leave it, it isn't small, but it isn't big.
I'm 100% county, I normally wear boots & shorts, I'm forced to wear jeans in the winter :/
I listen to Mostly Country Music. Though I love 80's Rock, Some Rap, I really do love it all ;)
I also Drag Race & I stared my 9th year doing it this March. I used to race JR Dragsters, I have now moved on to a big car. I have a very lovely 1963 Spilt window Corvette & I love it more than anything in this world! (I have pictures of it :)

I also make videos on YouTube, though I have to admit they aren't the best yet. Hopefully they will approve in the near future! :)

I have a twitter, A Luuuxe & A Flickr, I hope you Follow & Subscribe!! It would be A Lot! Thank you guys!
XOXO
Regan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment