Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Look!

Hello everyone! Happppy Thursday, every Thursday we have family night dinner so I try to dress a little nice an do my make up different or wild. Today I came up with the most perfect every day look! I love it so much, I only used my Urban Decay Naked palette!

So first I primed my lid with MAC's Painterly Paint Pot, then I applied Sin to the inner half of my eye up to my crease, applied Sidecar to the outer half of my eye into the crease.
I then took buck & lightly blended it into my cress. Then I lightly took Smog & blended it into my crease. For a outer corner color I used Dark Horse. I then lined my lower & upper lash line with Urban Decay's 24.7 Liner in Stash. Used Virgin as a highlight & added mascara for a final touch! :)


I will do a video for this soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment