Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rimmel London Day 2 Night Mascara

So basically this mascara is two steps. 1 is Length 2 is Volume (Hints day 2 night), Personally I love this mascara. It is a very wet formula, witch most people don't like but I prefer it over a dry. I really enjoy Rimmel mascaras they are always really good for me, an always really black. I have dark long eye lashes but I do like to make them show a little more than usual. I have featured this mascara in a video before so if you want to you can go check that out (First Haul video) this mascara is $6.99 & is sold at most drug stores. I highly recommend it! Also MAC came out with one just like this (before Rimmel) & it was the Haute & Naughty lash.($18.00) This one is much more affordable I believe! ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment