Monday, May 16, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman

Hi Guys! So yes I know this collection is from a while back, but I just wanted to brag about the nail polish I got from it, I also got plenty of other things if you guys are interested to see? :)

Anyways! This is "Sprit of Truth" Witch is the navy blue one (Almost royal blue), it has no shimmer, no glitter, no nothing its a matte color but has a shiny finish if that makes any since? (Creme Finish)

I love it so much. IT's something you can throw on an it look really good, it dries really fast & doesn't chip easily. I'm trying to not use a lot because it is a tiny tiny bottle. But I will find a dupe for myself & everyone that missed out!!!

Hope you guys enjoy it, I will have better pictures of it later :)
(Also this picture was taken with my iPhone 4 with the flash)


No comments:

Post a Comment